Supply24 helps teachers and support staff find work, this can be on temporary, contract or permanent basis.
We are a specialist recruiter focusing wholly on the education sector, and it's all we do, which means we are experts in our field and you will receive the best possible support and job opportunities.
From Early Years to Key Stage Four - Supply24 recruit:
- Nursery Staff
- Primary Teachers
- Secondary Teachers
- Newly Qualified Teachers
- SEN Teachers
- Senior Leaders
- Teaching Assistants
- All support staff roles including SEND
- Lunch time supervisor
- Before and After school club assistant
- School administrator roles
- School business manager roles
Register with Supply24 for:
- Daily supply, short/long-term and permanent jobs in nurseries and schools
- The full range of jobs within an education setting
- Great daily rates and the opportunity to get guaranteed work and pay
- Support for your career through free CPD and resources
- Help and advice from your consultant and our Teacher Services community
- The peace of mind of working with a reputable and established company
Candidate benefits working for Supply24:
- One point of contact with a dedicated consultant
- We are open 5am to 10pm 7 days per week
- Interview tips and coaching
- Personalised job matches to meet individual skills, experience and requirements
- Career support and advice
- Local work
- A wide range of teaching environments
- Opportunities to develop teaching experience
- Weekly pay
- Continued professional development
Communication is key!
A vital aspect of providing an excellent service to our candidates is maintaining regular contact. Whether you're looking for day-to-day, long-term or permanent work, we encourage frequent, two way communication to ensure we are always aware of your availability.
Continued Professional Development
At Supply24, we aim to support your teaching career with Continuous Professional Development (CPD). Regardless of your experience, whether you’re an NQT or an experienced Teaching Assistant, if you have a particular development need, please let us know.
As well as access to resources, we can advise you on local training opportunities to suit your needs. We are keen to help you fulfil your ambitions and will work closely with you to provide ongoing advice and guidance