Supply24 are currently recruiting for an Ofsted rated 'outstanding' School and they are seeking a Year 3 Teacher to start in April. The placement will be a maternity cover (April-April) with the look of becoming permanent after review.
Daily tasks will include -
- Planning and preparation of lessons
- Supporting children in their learning
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of children
- Ensuring the effective/efficient deployment of classroom support
The ideal candidate will be -
- Experienced, Resilient, passionate, ambitious and ready to inspire a generation of children
- Innovative and creative, able to bring new ideas and teaching strategies to their class and team
- Able to work independently, taking responsibility for the pupils in their care
Job start date is from April and they would like to interview ASAP
Please call Natalie now on 0207 186 5015 and send me your CV if you are interested!