Education Recruitment Specialists
We see ourselves as problem solvers:
Supply24 works exclusively within early years, primary and secondary education. This means that we can offer a real understanding of the evolving needs of academies, free schools and specialist primary/secondary schools.
We can help solve the recruitment challenges faced by many schools at all levels, to ensure that you have the right staff to fulfil your goal of raising attainment for all your students and supporting them through this crucial phase of education.
Supply24 can help you find educational staff from Early Years Foundation Stage through to Key Stage 1, 2, 3 and 4 as well as subject specialists in areas such as MFL, Art, Music and PE etc.
We know that finding qualified and experienced staff can be a challenge, so even if you need emergency cover, we offer a 7 day a week service from 5am to 10.30pm.
When you work with Supply24, you will benefit from an individual service from a dedicated recruitment consultant. All of our consultants have local knowledge, will strive to understand your needs and provide the right candidates as soon as you need them.
- Visit your setting to discuss and understand your needs
- Undertake a tailored search and selection process to find the right candidate for your requirements.
- Interview and register all candidates as part of our screening process
- Offer a 24/7 hotline for emergency cover
- Provide recruitment support as needed, including pre-interviews, shortlisting and site visits to make your recruitment as easy and cost effective as possible.
- Consider preferred supplier agreements
- Provide you with a transparent charging scheme, with flexibility to create preferred supplier and partnership agreements
- Offer a fast and efficient administration including online timesheets to save you time and stress
How we can help?
- Permanent posts
- Daily supply cover
- Maternity & Paternity cover
- Short/Long term staff absence
- Unfilled vacancies
- Floating cover
- Nursery Staff
- Primary Teachers (PPA, intervention, Job Share, Classroom and non-classroom based roles)
- Secondary Teachers
- Newly Qualified Teachers
- SEN Teachers
- Senior Leaders
- Teaching Assistants
- All support staff roles including SEND
- Lunch time supervisor
- Before and after school club assistant
- School administrator roles
- School business manager roles
The Extra Mile
We understand that each class and age group within education requires different skills and expertise. We focus on building a high quality talent pool of effective classroom practitioners and support staff that can offer support to pupils across all phases of education, including the provision of Additional and Further Literacy Support and National Numeracy Strategy, as well as supporting that all important transition from KS1 to KS2, and up into Year 7.
We believe in adding value, and that's why we can offer honest advice on changes in the education sector that may affect you.