Supply24 Compliance and Safeguarding Standards
Supply 24’s complaince and safeguarding
Supply24 undertake safeguarding checks on all education workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education and safer recruitment in education. We also offer online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all of our workers.
All candidates that we were successful on their telephone interview are invited into our branch for a face-to-face registration, to ensure the highest standard of compliance possible. Our vetting process covers the following checks:
- Face-to-face interviews
- Overseas police check required for six months or more from a country visited in the last five years
- Enhanced DBS
- Barred list (renewed every 12 months)
- Cover employment history going back five years with no gaps
- Prohibition from teaching orders (NCTL)
- One UK proof of address
- Proof of identity
- Right to work in the UK
- National insurance number
- College and university qualifications
- Additional training courses certificates
- Teacher reference number
- Two references – one from the last teaching post (If our schools require more references we can do so upon request)
- Medical declaration
- Gained declaration for disqualification by association
Before our candidate arrives at your school for a supply day, interview or their first day at your school, we will send across full vetting details:
- Our email booking confirmation provides details of the checks we have undertaken on the candidate and you will also find attached their enhanced DBS certificate
- Our email booking confirmation also contains a photo of the candidate, so you can confirm the identity of the person who arrives against their original photo ID.
- All our candidates will bring along their enhanced DBS and will let the school take a photocopy.
We are also members of the REC ensuring we maintain the highest levels of compliance for our schools and teaching staff.